B2 -> C1
- understand the main idea of a complex and academic text, on both concrete and abstract topics
discuss technical details in your own field or area of interest;
- respond and communicate fluently and spontaneously with fellow Dutch people without this entailing effort for either party;
- produce clear, detailed texts on a wide range of topics;
- express a position on a topical issue, discussing the pros and cons;
- understand different idioms and expressions that many Dutch people use a lot.
At the end of this course you will have a vocabulary of approximately 10,000 words.
The lessons are intensive and via the Flipping model. We prefer to use texts from our own professional practice and/or the method “Nederlands naar perfectie” (Coutinho, Palmer and Van ‘t Wout).
Secondary and highly educated foreigners, such as partners of Dutch people, expats, refugees, international students.
At least 4 hours per week for homework and self-study.
You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language; We still occasionally use English as a support language or to explain expressions and idioms.
Teaching materials and method
Dutch to perfection, articles and texts from our own practice, on specialist websites, videos, podcasts, etcetera.
We offer you the opportunity to test informally, beforehand and halfway through. After the course you can also use official tests from Bureau ICE.
Request a quote and more information
Request a quote here or call us if you have any questions on telephone number 06-15 50 50 70. You can also send an email to email@example.com. We will answer your email within three working days.